A selection of our courses are available through the Distance Learning route. This enables employees to develop their skills and gain additional qualifications whilst benefiting from a combination of flexibility and support.
Learners will be fully supported by a dedicated tutor who can offer guidance via telephone or email. You will also have access to a virtual learning environment with comprehensive learning resources.
Distance learning is the ideal way to gain new skills and achieve a formal qualification without having to travel to study.
Why choose Brock?
- We are ranked Outstanding by Ofsted and a Beacon College with an exceptional track record for results
- We have high achieving and passionate course tutors with extensive experience teaching A Levels
- We provide OU style workshops with on-campus to support study
- An additional 2 full days laboratory workshops for Biology and Chemistry to enable completion of practical assessment examination components
- Our fees are ‘all inclusive’ including one entry to each examination, regular group study workshops and up to five hours individual support via email, telephone and face to face
- Learning through a combination of self-study, practical assessment, tutor-led workshops and the College’s extensively resourced Virtual Learning Environment
Professional Distance Learning courses
Distance Learning A Levels