Health & Social Care Apprenticeships & Diplomas Open Induction Day, 10am – 2.30pm
Improve your career opportunities in the Health & Social Care Sector
This Open Induction Day gives you the opportunity to find out more about the qualifications we provide for professionals working within the Health & Social Care Sector.
- Diplomas in Health and Social Care Adults (Level 2, 3 and 5)
Level 2 and 3 courses are FREE, subject to meeting funding requirements.
What to bring on the day:
NI Number, Credit Card or Bank Details, Photo ID, Evidence of Prior Learning Certificates i.e. GCSE, Key Skills or Functional Skills, NVQ Level 2 or 3.
For further information or to book your place, contact:
Dawn Yau: T: 01590 625 591 / 07786 393157
Why choose Brockenhurst College?:
- A individual and flexible approach
- Consistency of the same assessor throughout your course
- A qualified assessor with sector expertise
- An assessor who is passionate about raising the standards and practices within the care sector.
- An assessor who will help you to fulfil your potential
How are the courses delivered?
- Induction at College, in your work place or appropriate venue
- Individual tutorials with your assessor at college, your workplace or an appropriate venue every two to three weeks
- Planned observation on agreed dates and times with your assessor
We also offer a range of E-Learning short courses to support your personal development:
- Preparing to Work in Health and Social Care
- Common Health Conditions
- Mental Health Awareness
- Safe Handling of Medication
- Equality and Diversity