- 8 Jun 2017 350 hospitality students from across the South compete for awards at Wessex Salon Culinaire
Hospitality students from across the region travelled to Brockenhurst College recently to compete in a live culinary competition.
- 30 May 2017 New member Jack rings the changes as Salisbury team retains national bellringing title
Brockenhurst College student Jack Pease helped the Salisbury Diocesan Guild bellringing team to victory in a national competition at Tewkesbury Abbey in Gloucestershire recently.
- 25 May 2017 Brock students row ‘Dover-Calais and back’ raising £700 to fund hospice activities in memory of former student
Nine Public Services students from Brockenhurst College raised £700 to fund hospice activities when they rowed the equivalent of Dover to Calais and back overnight.
- 23 May 2017 Mature upholstery students thank public after ‘outstripping’ breast cancer Moonwalk target by 470% – raising over £8K
A group of mature upholstery students from Brockenhurst College has thanked the public for donations after raising more than £8,000 for breast cancer causes by completing the London Moonwalk night-time marathon.
- 22 May 2017 Construction students visit state-of-the-art timber mill
Construction students downed tools to visit a state-of-the-art timber mill owned by timber firm Covers recently.
- 18 May 2017 Early Childhood and Health team wins education award for innovation
College's Early Childhood and Health Team win at Southern Daily Echo Education Awards
- 5 May 2017 Public Services students honour Commonwealth war dead on Anzac Day
Public services students turned out to honour Commonwealth soldiers buried at St Nicholas’ Church, Brockenhurst, marking Anzac Day on April 25th.
- 4 May 2017 Mark ‘shakes up’ cocktail competition by ‘mixing it’ with the best student bartenders in Europe and coming out on top
Brockenhurst College Hospitality student Mark Russell ‘shook up’ the cocktail-making world when he won an international student bartender competition in France recently.
- 4 May 2017 Brock College Footballers crowned National Sevens Champions
Brockenhurst College footballers showed their class by winning a national Association of Colleges sevens tournament at the University of Nottingham last weekend.
- 27 Apr 2017 Upholstery students ‘outstrip’ breast cancer powerwalk target
Mature upholstery students from Brockenhurst College taking part in a night-time powerwalk marathon in May to support breast cancer causes have ‘outstripped’ their £1,800 target, with sponsors already pledging £4,760 – more than double.