- 18 Jul 2017 Teacher of the Year 2017 is announced
Physics teacher Alex Crutchley named Teacher of the Year 2017
- 17 Jul 2017 Hospitality students in WorldSkills regional heats
Three Brock students have laid strong claims for WorldSkills finals 2019
- 12 Jul 2017 All five Brock entrants in the 2017 Intermediate Biology Olympiad win awards
Five A Level Biology students from Brockenhurst College won awards in the Royal Society of Biology’s recent British Intermediate Biology Olympiad.
- 4 Jul 2017 Recognition for former Brock student and chocolatier Kerry
Former Brock student wins 2 prizes at international chocolatiers awards ceremony
- 28 Jun 2017 Public Services Graduation Parade and Awards
Eighty Public Services students from Brockenhurst College took part in a Graduation Parade at the College recently.
- 8 Jun 2017 350 hospitality students from across the South compete for awards at Wessex Salon Culinaire
Hospitality students from across the region travelled to Brockenhurst College recently to compete in a live culinary competition.
- 5 Jun 2017 Teachers inspired by student raise £3,080 for children’s hospice by doing sponsored walk
Foundation Studies teachers at Brockenhurst College have raised £3,080 for children’s hospice Naomi House & Jacksplace by organising a sponsored walk inspired by one of their students.
- 30 May 2017 New member Jack rings the changes as Salisbury team retains national bellringing title
Brockenhurst College student Jack Pease helped the Salisbury Diocesan Guild bellringing team to victory in a national competition at Tewkesbury Abbey in Gloucestershire recently.
- 25 May 2017 Brock students row ‘Dover-Calais and back’ raising £700 to fund hospice activities in memory of former student
Nine Public Services students from Brockenhurst College raised £700 to fund hospice activities when they rowed the equivalent of Dover to Calais and back overnight.
- 23 May 2017 Mature upholstery students thank public after ‘outstripping’ breast cancer Moonwalk target by 470% – raising over £8K
A group of mature upholstery students from Brockenhurst College has thanked the public for donations after raising more than £8,000 for breast cancer causes by completing the London Moonwalk night-time marathon.