- 27 Sep 2016 College Gala Awards celebrate student successes
We celebrated student success on Friday 16th September with our annual Gala Awards and dinner.
- 5 Sep 2016 Original musical ‘Bursting the Bubble’ wins rave reviews at Edinburgh Fringe
An original stage musical written by two of our teachers and performed by its students has won critical acclaim at the Edinburgh Fringe arts festival.
- 18 Aug 2016 Exam success for Brock students
More than 500 A Level students at Brockenhurst College received their results today with the overall pass rate at 98.5%.
- 16 Aug 2016 Brockenhurst College’s Highwood Nursery rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
Highwood Nursery at Brockenhurst College has been rated ‘Outstanding’ following a recent inspection by educational standards watchdog Ofsted.
- 22 Jul 2016 Brock College Summer Exhibition
Visual Arts students at Brockenhurst College displayed their work recently at the College’s annual Summer Exhibition, which was open to the public.
- 19 Jul 2016 Brock College Army Cadet Graduation Parade
Sixty-five Brockenhurst College Public Services students took part in the College’s Army Cadet Force graduation parade and presentation evening recently.
- 18 Jul 2016 Brock College ‘man wax’ brings Leukaemia Busters fundraising total to £1000
Beauty students and brave volunteers from Brockenhurst College completed a recent fundraising drive for Leukaemia Busters with a half-leg ‘man wax’, bringing the total to £1000.
- 15 Jun 2016 Business students staged family fun event
Vocational business students from Brockenhurst College ran a family fun day at New Milton Arts Centre recently in partnership with the Wessex Heritage Trust.
- 6 May 2016 Hundreds expected at 2016 New Forest Business Expo
The 2016 New Forest Business Expo is set to host hundreds of local business people, along with visitors, at Brockenhurst College on Friday 3rd June.
- 5 May 2016 Brock College EU debate draws crowds
Major political figures Desmond Swayne and Vince Cable argued over whether Britain should remain a member of the European Union during a debate at Brockenhurst College recently.