- 10 Mar 2017 Footballers thrash opponents 9-0 to reach cup semis
Brock’s footballers have booked their place in the semi-finals of the AOC National Cup with a 9-0 away thrashing of Halesowen College.
- 7 Mar 2017 Brockenhurst College rated ‘Good’ following inspection by Ofsted
Brockenhurst College has been awarded an overall performance rating of ‘Good’ following an Ofsted inspection.
- 3 Mar 2017 ‘Catwalk and Cake’ event raised £628 for two local causes
Brockenhurst College Business students raised £628 for two local causes by staging a fashion-themed fundraising event in New Milton recently.
- 28 Feb 2017 Diners from the hospitality industry raise £4,500 to stage national chef competition
Diners at a fundraising dinner organised by Brockenhurst College raised £4,500 last Monday evening to finance a national chef competition to be held at the College in May.
- 24 Feb 2017 Student tea party raises £360 for breast cancer charity
Students from Brockenhurst College raised £360 for a breast cancer charity.
- 6 Feb 2017 Public Services students get hands dirty to help other learners at Furzey Gardens
Public Services students help adults with learning disabilities at Furzey Gardens
- 2 Feb 2017 International volunteer Annie-May receives Diana Award for charity work in Ghana
Brock student volunteers in Ghana and receives Diana Award
- 31 Jan 2017 Students welcome Chinese year of the Rooster with lantern-making workshop at Brockenhurst care home
Students visit Brockenhurst care home for Chinese New Year
- 31 Jan 2017 Ryan impresses judges on BBC talent show
Former Brock student Ryan Butterworth is through to the next round of BBC1’s new talent show Let It Shine.
- 9 Jan 2017 Diver Lucy makes a big splash (or rather, not) at Scottish National Diving Championships
Brockenhurst College student and diver, Lucy makes a big splash at Scottish National Diving Championships