- 27 Apr 2017 Upholstery students ‘outstrip’ breast cancer powerwalk target
Mature upholstery students from Brockenhurst College taking part in a night-time powerwalk marathon in May to support breast cancer causes have ‘outstripped’ their £1,800 target, with sponsors already pledging £4,760 – more than double.
- 27 Mar 2017 Physics students secured special access at world’s leading particle physics research facility
Physics students from Brockenhurst College secured special access to unique facilities inside the world’s leading particle physics research centre during a recent fieldtrip.
- 10 Mar 2017 Footballers thrash opponents 9-0 to reach cup semis
Brock’s footballers have booked their place in the semi-finals of the AOC National Cup with a 9-0 away thrashing of Halesowen College.
- 7 Mar 2017 Brockenhurst College rated ‘Good’ following inspection by Ofsted
Brockenhurst College has been awarded an overall performance rating of ‘Good’ following an Ofsted inspection.
- 3 Mar 2017 ‘Catwalk and Cake’ event raised £628 for two local causes
Brockenhurst College Business students raised £628 for two local causes by staging a fashion-themed fundraising event in New Milton recently.
- 28 Feb 2017 Diners from the hospitality industry raise £4,500 to stage national chef competition
Diners at a fundraising dinner organised by Brockenhurst College raised £4,500 last Monday evening to finance a national chef competition to be held at the College in May.
- 24 Feb 2017 Student tea party raises £360 for breast cancer charity
Students from Brockenhurst College raised £360 for a breast cancer charity.
- 6 Feb 2017 Public Services students get hands dirty to help other learners at Furzey Gardens
Public Services students help adults with learning disabilities at Furzey Gardens
- 2 Feb 2017 International volunteer Annie-May receives Diana Award for charity work in Ghana
Brock student volunteers in Ghana and receives Diana Award
- 31 Jan 2017 Students welcome Chinese year of the Rooster with lantern-making workshop at Brockenhurst care home
Students visit Brockenhurst care home for Chinese New Year