You can give yourself the best opportunity to find work by completing IT and employability training on this programme, giving you new and improved knowledge and skills.
You will then choose to complete five units from our unit list, with each one giving you a certified qualification.
You will complete these five units online with the support of your tutor.
As well as your IT and employability training, you will choose five of the following units to complete:
- Abrasive Wheel Awareness
- Confined Space Awareness
- Ladder Safety Awareness
- Risk Assessment Awareness
- Asbestos Awareness
- COSHH Awareness
- Fire Warden
- Manual Handling
- Working at Heights
Information & support
- Must have ID (Passport / Driving licence / Birth certificate).
- Must be unemployed and claiming benefits (JSA / ESA / UC / IS).
- Must complete a literacy and numeracy assessment.
Individual support with:
- Job search and applications
- CV writing
- Interview preparation and practice