Mental health presents one of the greatest challenges to our society. With an estimated 450 million people worldwide suffering from a mental health problem, around a quarter of British adults will experience some form of mental health problem within the course of a year.
While many elements of mental health are still not understood, having a good knowledge of the information that is available is essential in the care sector.
You will study the following units:
- Understanding mental health
- Understanding stress
- Understanding anxiety
- Understanding phobias
- Understanding depression
- Understanding post-natal depression
- Understanding bipolar disorder
- Understanding shizophrenia
- Understanding dementia
- Understanding eating disorders
Information & support
As a learner you will:
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Increase understanding of symptoms and management of stress, anxiety and phobias.
- Further your personal and professional development.
- Gain a clear understanding of mental health legislation.
Course fees & Duration
This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.