You can increase your employability skills and prepare for interviews by engaging with this learning opportunity.
The IT training will give you qualifications in basic IT, Microsoft Word and the internet.
It will also enable you to job-search and apply for vacancies online with confidence.
This course will give the skills and knowledge to be able to apply for jobs, create a CV and write a cover letter.
In addition, it will give you employability skills such as team working, effective communication and interview skills.
You will cover the following areas:
- Introduction to IT
- Displaying information using IT (Microsoft Word)
- Communicating using IT (Email)
- Interview skills
- Working as part of a team
- Effective communication
Information & support
- Must have ID (Passport / Driving licence / Birth certificate).
- Must be unemployed and claiming benefits (JSA / ESA / UC / IS).
- Must complete a literacy and numeracy assessment.
Individual support with:
- Job search and applications
- CV writing
- Interview preparation and practice