If you want a career in the dynamic and expanding beauty industry, then this course is your ideal starting point.
You will learn fundamental knowledge and skills at our industry-standard salon, known as Ultima, in New Milton.
This programme has been designed to be a rewarding and practical learning experience that responds exactly to what employers want to see in new beauty professionals.
Importantly, it will enable you to work competently, safely and effectively with clients. As a result, you can look forward to progressing into a role that carries considerable responsibility.
Why choose Brock for Beauty Specialists Level 2 Diploma?
At Brock we are fortunate to have our own professional-grade training centre, which comprises two salons and two IT suites, plus a refreshment area.
Thanks to this facility you will learn in an authentic and up-to-date setting that contains everything you would expect to find in a modern beauty salon.
You will learn from highly experienced teachers who have worked as beauty professionals and have useful industry contacts.
Teaching & learning
You will learn in a variety of ways including through research, discussion, assignments, coursework and case studies. Furthermore, you will gain important insights and awareness by evaluating each other’s work and listening to feedback.
Watching demonstrations and carrying out treatments on clients, as well as each other, is also high on the learning agenda. A trip to one of London’s best beauty exhibitions is a particular highlight of the course.
- Learn a range of techniques to deliver high-quality services in the areas of manicure, pedicure, facial and skincare, waxing, make-up and eye treatments.
- Develop your client care and communication skills, helping you prepare for work in a successful salon.
- Gain an important understanding of all the associated duties that keep a busy salon functioning.
- Prove you are knowledgeable about all health and safety issues related to the beauty industry.
- Carry out work experience in our well-equipped salon.
- Improve Maths and English in preparation for an application to industry or progression to a level 3 course.
Minimum entry requirements
Four GCSEs at grade D or grade 3 to include:
- English language
You be at least 16 years of age.
What can I do with this qualification?
Once you have successfully completed this course you will be in a much stronger position to gain an apprenticeship, junior-level employment and/or additional work experience.
We recommend that you build on your learning by enrolling on our Level 3 course in order to further expand your knowledge and skills. After completing the Level 3 qualification you will be both more able and more highly sought-after by employers.
Brock has been absolutely brilliant in preparing me for my future, I feel happy and confident. My tutors are all so supportive and there is a really friendly atmosphere.
Overall A Level pass rate
Of students gained A* to B
Of students gained A* to C