This Level 2 qualification has been designed for delivery in the construction environment.
You will develop your skills, knowledge and competence to prepare you for progression in the industry.
- Health and Safety in the workplace
- Setting out and erecting masonry structures
- Moving, handling and storing resources
- Developing good working practices
Minimum entry requirements
- Literacy and Numeracy at appropriate level for Apprentices in the trade.
- Appropriate GCSEs (normally at least four passes at grade D or above, to include Mathematics and English), however this will depend on previous experience.
How will I be assessed?
You will be assigned an assessor who will come and see you at your workplace on a regular basis.
Information & support
Please contact us to discuss apprenticeship routes.
Course fees & Duration
There is a course cost of £950.
What can I do with this qualification?
This course aims to upskill you in your current role, to progress further you may choose to complete Level 3 Brickwork.