You can gain the knowledge and skills to work in business administration thanks to this learning opportunity.
You will achieve a nationally recognised qualification, pick up new abilities and further your personal and professional development.
You will also gather evidence of your competence and learn at a time that suits you without needing to attend college.
Teaching & learning
You will be taught through a variety of methods including:
- One-to-one discussions
- Individual research
- Case studies and scenarios
You will study the following units:
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understanding communication in a business environment
- Understanding employer organisations
- Understanding how to develop working relationships with colleagues
Information & support
There were an estimated 5.5 million private sector businesses in the UK at the start of 2016.
Today’s global economy brings with it a wealth of new markets, shrinking profit margins and increasing operating expenses, which means the demand for good business administration remains high.
Course fees & Duration
Funding may be available.