This course is designed to improve your confidence, motivation and self-esteem.
It focuses on helping you identify small lifestyle changes that can improve your positivity and help you feel healthier.
You will participate in group discussions and team-building tasks to identify personal goals and look for ways to achieve them.
Throughout the programme you will be supported by a dedicated tutor who will ensure a safe and positive learning environment.
Your tutor will also help you break down any barriers to learning.
You will look in detail at the following areas:
- Working as part of a team
- Communicating effectively
- Dealing with problems in everyday life
- Personal presentation and hygiene
- Healthy living
Information & support
- Must have ID (Passport / Driving licence / Birth certificate).
- Must be unemployed and claiming benefits (JSA / ESA / UC / IS).
- Must complete a literacy and numeracy assessment.
Individual support with:
- Job search and applications
- CV writing
- Interview preparation and practice
Fifteen hours over four to five days