This qualification enhances customer service in the healthcare sector. You will learn skills and techniques that will be useful for dealing with residents, families and patients in a variety of situations.
You will study the following units:
- Preparing to deliver customer service in health and social care settings
- Effective communication for health and social care
- Understand the specific needs of customers and patients accessing health and social care services
- Teamwork in health and social care settings
Information & support
As a learner you will:
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Learn how to improve patient, family and customer experience.
- Further your personal and professional development.
- Gain positive working relationships.
- Improve your skills in service delivery.
- Increase service standards.
- Learn without the need to attend college.
Course fees & Duration
This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.