Customer Service Knowledge Level 2 Certificate
Type: Work Based
Awarding Body: NCFE Download/print details
Download PDF application form Enquire
Our Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service Knowledge is a 3-month distance learning programme that allows the flexibility to study and develop your skills wherever you are based.
The qualification supports candidates and businesses by developing and enhancing the fundamental skills required to deliver excellent customer service, across a range of sectors and industries.
This course also acts as an ideal induction programme for new staff joining an organisation.
Course Structure & Teaching Methods
Candidates will remotely work though three modules using specifically designed workbooks.
Understanding the organisation
• Organisational structure and the customer service role
• Organisational procedures
• Employee rights and responsibilities
• Career pathways and industry bodies
Preparing to deliver excellent customer service
• Offering products and services to customers
• Customer needs and expectations
• Handling complaints
• Legislation affecting customer service
Communication in the customer service role
• Customer service information
• Working with others
• Evaluating customer service
Information & Support
A personal tutor will be available to provide support and guidance, and it is required that a manager/supervisor within the candidate’s organisation also acts as a mentor throughout the duration of the programme.
This course also provides a progression route to additional qualifications, including World Host programmes and full apprenticeships.