Improve your skills in customer service and increase customer satisfaction thanks to this learning opportunity.
This course is suitable for those working at a supervisory level or with a level of responsibility within the customer service environment.
As a learner you will select a range of units based around customer service skills and techniques best suited to your job role. You must achieve a minimum of 42 credits and the number of units you select will depend on the credit value of the units chosen.
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer service
- Demonstrate an understanding of the rules that impact on improvements in customer service
Teaching & learning
You will be taught through a variety of methods including:
- One-to-one discussions
- Individual research
- Case studies and scenarios
- This NVQ diploma has been designed for completion in the workplace.
- This NVQ diploma is competence based qualification, where you will produce a portfolio of evidence to meet performance criteria and demonstrate knowledge in your chosen area.
How will I be assessed?
- One of our qualified assessors will will provide support and guidance throughout completion of your qualification. They will visit your workplace once every two weeks for approximately 90 minutes.
- We will be flexible and fit in with the needs of your business and job requirements.
- Your work will be sampled on an ongoing basis by a qualified verifier and you will receive feedback on the work produced.
Information & support
- Completion of this programme usually takes 9 months however this may vary according to each individual.
- Assessment of specific learning support needs can be assessed by our Skills Development team where necessary.
Course fees & Duration
You may be eligible to receive funding for this qualification depending on your previous level of eduction. Please contact us to discuss this further.
What can I do with this qualification?
Completion of this programme could lead to progression within your job role or completion of more a advanced qualification in customer service.