With a UK industry turnover estimated at £4.7 billion in 2011, cleaning is one of the largest business sectors in the UK. It underpins many aspects of life today and is essential for the prevention of disease and spread of infection.
As human beings we actively seek out clean, safe and comfortable environments, so having a highly skilled cleaning workforce is essential.
You will study the following units:
- Dealing with routine and non-routine waste
- Health and safety for the cleaning and support services industry
- Working with others in the cleaning and support services industry
- Cleaning of interiors and washrooms
Information & support
As a learner you will:
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Evidence your competency to employers.
- Further your personal and professional development.
- Improve your understanding of the various dangers of contamination and spread of disease.
- Learn without the need to attend college.
Course fees & Duration
This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.