HACCP for Food Manufacturing Level 3 Award
Type: Short Download/print details
Download PDF application form Enquire online
Designed to ensure learners develop the required knowledge and practical skills to implement a HACCP plan in their workplace.
- Understand the importance of HACCP based food safety management procedures
- Appreciate the need for food businesses to take a proactive approach to analysing potential food hazards
- Identify the preliminary processes for HACCP-based procedures
- Develop a HACCP-based procedure
- Understand how critical control points can be monitored and the actions that must be carried out
- Understand the need for accurate documentation and record keeping
- Acquire the practical skills to implement a HACCP plan in a food manufacturing setting
- Understand national and European regulations
Course Structure & Teaching Methods
The course is classroom taught with an accredited, qualified and experienced tutor.
Learners are assessed by assignment that requires the development of a HACCP plan.
Information & Support
Experienced and competent staff at our adult learning centres can help you decide on your course and progression options. Practical help and advice is also provided to assist students with any kind of disability or individual need, including people for whom English is not their first language. Please contact our centre staff to discuss your needs prior to starting your course.
The tutor will discuss progression during the course.
Available Dates and Locations
Please contact us to register your interest for the next available start date.