This programme aims to improve your knowledge of customer service and the hospitality industry.
Importantly, you will gain a national qualification in food safety.
You will also gain confidence for job interviews and build your skills in communication and team work.
All these things are essential skills for gaining employment in customer service roles and the hospitality sector.
As a learner you will work towards the following qualifications:
- Food Safety in Catering Level 2 Award
- Introduction to Customer Service
- City and Guilds Employability Skills
Information & support
- Must have ID (Passport / Driving licence / Birth certificate).
- Must be unemployed and claiming benefits (JSA / ESA / UC / IS).
- Must complete a literacy and numeracy assessment.
Individual support with:
- Job search and applications
- CV writing
- Interview preparation and practice