You can gain skills to be able to search for jobs independently, make applications and prepare for interviews by engaging with this programme.
You will also receive support with your IT skills by learning the basics of Microsoft Word, helping you write a strong covering letter, set up an email account and attach documents to an email.
In addition, we will provide support with searching the internet for jobs and registering on job sites.
Where appropriate, you will receive literacy support.
Information & support
- Must have ID (Passport / Driving licence / Birth certificate).
- Must be unemployed and claiming benefits (JSA / ESA / UC / IS).
- Must complete a literacy and numeracy assessment.
Individual support with:
- Job search and applications
- CV writing
- Interview preparation and practice
Seven weeks, one day-a-week, 9:30 – 3:30