This is an internationally recognised qualification that will equip you with the management skills and knowledge that are essential for business success.
The programme will enhance your personal growth and development and will increase your contribution to the business. The ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) are the global market leaders in the development, administration and assessment of leadership and management qualifications.
You will choose units best suited to your job role. This could include:
- Establish risk management processes for an organisation
- Developing collaborative relationships with other organisations
- Promote equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion
- Promote the use of technology within an organisation
- Examine staff turnover issues in own area of responsibility
- You will work through the learning materials independently seek the assistance of your tutor/assessor when needed.
- You will complete activities and assessments for each unit.
- A fully qualified assessor will visit your workplace on at least 10 occasions for observation and practical competence assessments.
- You will receive support and guidance throughout the NVQ qualification including feedback on your work.
- We will be flexible and fit in with the needs of your business and job requirements.
- Your work will be sampled on an ongoing basis by a qualified verifier.
Course fees & Duration
There is a cost of £2000 to complete this course.
What can I do with this qualification?
On completion of this programme you could progress to a higher level NVQ or participate in various management workshops held throughout the year.