This qualification is suitable for those currently in a supervisory or managerial role. If you are hoping to improve the efficency of your team, then this could be the course for you.
You will choose units best suited to your job role. This could include:
- Manage personal development
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
- Manage conflict in a team
- Communicate information and knowledge
- Manage or support equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion
- Learning materials are specifically designed for you to work through on your own and with the help of a tutor/assessor, who will help you with your studies. You will work through support material and complete activities and assessments for each unit.
- A fully qualified assessor will visit you on at least 10 occasions for observation and practical competence assessments.
- You will receive support and guidance throughout the NVQ qualification.
- You will receive feedback on work produced.
- We will be flexible and fit in with the needs of your business and job requirements.
- Your work will be sampled on an ongoing basis by a qualified verifier.
Course fees & Duration
There is a course cost of £1000.
What can I do with this qualification?
On completion of this programme you can progress onto other NVQ’s offered by the College or participate in various management workshops held throughout the year.