To provide a specialist work-related qualification in the plumbing sectors. To prepare you for employment and/or to provide career development opportunities for those already in work.
There are 9 mandatory units to achieve the full qualification.
- Safety in plumbing activities
- Common plumbing processes
- Cold water
- Domestic hot water
- Drainage systems
- Central heating systems (pipework only)
- Electrical supply and earth continuity
- Scientific principles
- Effective working relationships
Minimum entry requirements
Appropriate GCSEs (normally at least two passes at grade D or above, to include Maths and English).
What can I do with this qualification?
With further training or study, students may progress into:
- Careers in the construction industry
- Full time Level 3 course
- Apprenticeship at level 3
Brock has been absolutely brilliant in preparing me for my future, I feel happy and confident. My tutors are all so supportive and there is a really friendly atmosphere.
Overall A Level pass rate
Of students gained A*-B grades
Of students gained A*-C grades