The need for adult social care continues to rise at a time when the system supporting that care is rapidly and significantly changing.
With around 1.5 million people working in adult social care in England, care workers need up-to-date support and guidance in order to provide adequate person-centred care.
You will study the following units:
- Principles of communication
- Principles of personal development
- Principles of diversity, equality and inclusion
- Principles of safeguarding and protection
- Introduction to duty of care
- Understand the role of the social care worker
- Understand person-centred approaches
- Understand health and safety
- Understand how to handle information
Information & support
As a learner you will:
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Evidence your competency to employers.
- Learn how to handle hazardous substances and medication.
- Further your personal and professional development.
- Learn without the need to attend college.
Course fees & Duration
This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.