An SIA (Level 2) licence is required by those who wish to obtain work in the security sector to ensure they are properly trained and qualified for the job.
We offer training for the Door Supervisor Licence, which will enable you to apply for roles in door supervision, as well as several other roles.
Course Structure & Teaching Methods
The course is delivered in two parts – i.e. soft skills and practical training.
- Part 1 enables you to gain employability skills appropriate to the sector and will prepare you to apply for particular roles.
- Part 2 enables you to gain sector-specific skills including emergency first aid.
Please note that the cost of the licence is not included – £190.
Information & Support
· Must have ID (Passport / Driving Licence / Birth Certificate).
Additional ID will be required from the Security Industry Authority (SIA). Requirements are listed on their website.
- Must be unemployed and claiming benefits (JSA / ESA / UC / IS).
- Must be 19+ (at the start of the academic year)
- Please check the SIA website to see if you can still apply if you have a criminal record.
Available dates and locations
Please ask your work coach or job advisor to call 023 8068 2571 and book you an Initial Provider Interview with a view to starting on the next available start date