This programme is focused on providing support and training on an ongoing basis to meet individual needs.
We understand that sometimes having a support network is the key to making a positive change and helping take the right steps towards a brighter future.
Your tutor will help you to develop your confidence and coping strategies, manage change and build your skills and knowledge.
Importantly, we will tailor the programme to meet your needs in a safe and supported environment.
Programme structure depends on your individual needs and the kind of support initiatives from which you could benefit.
Information & support
- Must have ID (Passport / Driving licence / Birth certificate).
- Must be unemployed and claiming benefits (JSA / ESA / UC / IS).
- Must complete a literacy and numeracy assessment.
Individual support with:
- Job search and applications
- CV writing
- Interview preparation and practice
Five hours-per-week for 12 Weeks