Supervising Food Safety Level 3 Award
Awarding Body: CIEH Download/print details
Download PDF application form Enquire online
On completing the course, you will be able to:
- Play an active part in monitoring food hygiene standards
- Be involved in training activities, especially on the job training
- Be equipped to effectively supervise food handlers on hygiene issues
- Be able to carry out hygiene audits; encourage good standards of personal hygiene
- Be able to assist in hazard analysis programmes
- Help in the formulation and writing of hygiene policies and procedures etc.
Course Structure & Teaching Methods
The course is classroom taught with an accredited, qualified and experienced tutor.
Assessment is by a multiple choice question paper.
Information & Support
Experienced and competent staff at our adult learning centres can help you decide on your course and progression options.
Practical help and advice is also provided to assist students with any kind of disability or individual need, including people for whom English is not their first language.
Please contact our centre staff to discuss your needs prior to starting your course.
Following this course you may wish to undertake qualifications in HACCP at either Level 2 or 3.
Available Dates and Locations
Please contact us to register your interest for the next available start date.