Do you want a career in the travel and tourism industry? It’s a dynamic and competitive economic sector with many opportunities for cultural experiences.
So do you have what it takes to be successful? If the answer is yes, then don’t miss this opportunity to get properly introduced to this rewarding industry.
Among other things you will learn to adapt constantly to customers’ changing needs and desires. Indeed, customer satisfaction, enjoyment and safety are the focus of this challenging learning opportunity.
Once qualified you could find yourself in any one of hundreds of different destinations, helping people make great holiday memories.
Why choose Brock for Travel & Tourism Level 2 Certificate?
At Brock our Travel and Tourism teaching staff bring a tangible sense of realism to a subject that can seem remote if not handled correctly.
We believe in an ethos of student centred-learning, which means in some cases you and your peers will drive the learning agenda. This not only helps you focus on specific areas of personal interest, but allows you to take more responsibility for your personal development.
Teaching & learning
You will learn using a range of techniques that are designed to keep your motivation high. For example, team working, discussion, online activities and paired and individual work all form part of the learning curve.
You will also be encouraged to carry out your own research within a supportive and constructive teaching framework. As a result, you will acquire new knowledge and transferable skills that will help you both personally and professionally.
- Study tourism destinations both in the UK and abroad in detail, giving you wide-ranging knowledge of the industry.
- Understand important factors that affect international travel and tourism to gain important insights.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the travel and tourism business, which will enable you to evidence knowledge that employers want to see.
- Look in depth at different aspects of the customer experience and analyse ways you can improve it.
- Participate in the planning and organisation of a study visit to UK destinations either as a day trip or two-night stay.
- Develop an understanding of the economic contribution made by travel and tourism.
- Learn about the different industries involved in travel and tourism and how they work together.
Minimum entry requirements
Four GCSEs at grade 3 and above to include:
- English language
What can I do with this qualification?
This qualification was designed in order to meet the specific needs of employers in the travel and tourism industry. Therefore you can reasonably expect your qualification to open doors to a number of junior-level employment opportunities.
We recommend that having succeeded on this course you opt to study one of our Level 3 Diplomas in Travel and Tourism. This will make you a more suitable candidate for higher level roles and could also lead to higher education.
Other courses of interest
Brock has been absolutely brilliant in preparing me for my future, I feel happy and confident. My tutors are all so supportive and there is a really friendly atmosphere.
Overall A Level pass rate
Of students gained A* to B
Of students gained A* to C