Having a learning difficulty means that people find it harder to learn certain skills.
As this affects around 15% of people, it is important for those working in healthcare, social care and education to have knowledge of different learning difficulties such as ADHD, dyslexia and dyscalculia.
You will study the following units:
- Understand specific learning difficulties
- Understand the effects of specific learning difficulties
- Understand the diagnosis of specific learning difficulties
- Understanding supporting individuals with specific learning difficulties
- Understand the context of specific learning difficulties
Information & support
As a student you will:
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Evidence your competency to employers.
- Further your personal and professional development.
- Gain an understanding of how specific learing difficulties affect an individual's life and those of others.
- Learn without the need to attend college.
Course fees & Duration
This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.