Modern medicines are powerful substances that have beneficial effects for millions of people worldwide.
However, inappropriate use or handling of these substances can have severe consequences including death.
Having up-to-date knowledge of the safe handling of medicines is essential for anyone working with these substances.
You will study the following units:
- Understanding medication and prescriptions
- Supply, storage and disposal of medication
- Understanding the requirements for the safe administrations of medication
- Record-keeping and audit processes for medication
Information & support
As a learner you will:
- Engage with the programme over 18 weeks.
- Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Demonstrate your competency in handling medication.
- Further your personal and professional development.
- Create better preventative care by identifying how to maintain stock and record, store and dispose of medication appropriately.
- Learn without the need to attend college.
Course fees & Duration
This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.