As a College we will...
- Provide high quality teaching
- Monitor your progress
- Give you regular feedback about how you are getting on
- Provide you with support, advice and guidance
- Offer facilities and services to support your learning
As a student you will...
- Work to the best of your ability
- Attend all classes and be punctual
- Complete work by the deadlines set
- Seek help when you need it
- Show respect and consideration for all College users
Policies & Procedures
The College aims to provide an exceptionally high level of customer service and learning experience to all those who contact us and/or take up a learning programme. Our customers can expect us to:
- Proactively engage with customers and stakeholders to develop provision to meet required needs.
- Make information on our learning programmes and training opportunities widely available through course information.
- Take all reasonable steps to make services accessible to everyone.
- Provide a friendly and courteous welcome from staff in all of our centres, providing a named contact for any queries.
- Deal promptly and professionally with enquiries, getting back to you (if applicable) within 3 working days.
- Provide accurate information and impartial advice on courses on offer.
- Refer you to other local providers or the national learning advice helpline staff who will suggest other options, should we not have provision to meet your needs.
- Deliver our provision using suitably trained, qualified and experienced staff.
- Provide interactive programmes, with opportunities for questions and clarification.
- Respond to any complaints about our service or our provision within five working days, in line with our complaints procedure.
- Act upon feedback from our customers to ensure that we continuously improve our service and programmes.
We'd love to hear your feedback
We welcome feedback from customers and learners, whether we have been successful in meeting your needs, or if our services have not met your expectations. If you register a complaint, it will be investigated by a senior manager who will contact you within five working days. Should the matter not be resolved to your satisfaction, you have the right to speak to the College Principal directly.
We value input from students as a means of improving your learning and overall experience. We collect these views through focus groups, surveys and regular meetings with the Students’ Union and others.