Working at Brock
At Brock we understand the importance of recruiting and retaining talented and passionate staff to maintain our excellent standards.
Our staff are central to all our achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
We seek to employ a workforce that reflects and enhances our community, and we value the individual contribution that each member of staff makes.
- Teachers’ and Local Government Pension (role dependent)
- Professional development opportunities including free teacher training
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Nursery onsite with discounted staff rates
- Free eye care vouchers
- Healthcare discounts
- Free onsite parking
- Discounts with high street stores and online retailers
- Travel discounts
- Access to gym, tennis courts, badminton courts and football pitches
- Weekly staff yoga and football
The Armed Forces Corporate Covenant
We, the undersigned, commit to honour the Armed Forces Covenant and support the Armed Forces Community. We recognise the value Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reservists, Veterans and military families contribute to our business and our country.