Working at Brock
We understand the importance of recruiting and retaining talented and passionate staff to maintain our excellent standards.
Our staff are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
We seek to employ a workforce that reflects and enhances our community and we value the individual contribution that each member of staff makes to Brock.
- Access to onsite Gym, Tennis/Badminton courts, Football pitches (indoor & out)
- Weekly staff Yoga and Football
- On-site Nursery offers childcare at superb rates all year round
- Excellent pension opportunity
- Free eye care vouchers for DSE users
- Healthcare discounts
- Free secure onsite parking
- Discounts on high street stores to online retailers
- Travel discounts
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Professional development
Wessex Education Shared Services Limited (WESS) Vacancies
Roles for financial management, payroll, human resources, examinations, student records and data returns processing, IT Software development, and procurement will be advertised by Wessex Education Shared Services Limited (WESS) who are owned and operated by its members. Brockenhurst College is one of these member colleges.
The Armed Forces Corporate Covenant
We, the undersigned, commit to honour the Armed Forces Covenant and support the Armed Forces Community. We recognise the value Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reservists, Veterans and military families contribute to our business and our country.