Welcome to our Virtual Applicant Event
We’re delighted to welcome you to our first Virtual Applicant Event. This initiative is designed to give you all the extra information you need to help you prepare for starting at Brock in September.
Click the images below to enter the talks.
- Principal Polly Perkins CBE will talk about the College, our values and how we can help you reach your full potential.
- Student Support Manager, Rose Dearnley, will talk you through our tutorial programme, giving details on how we support you with your progress.
- Aspire Student Support Manager, Kathryn Bass, will guide you through our Aspire tutor programme and explain how we support high achievers.
- This session will be led by David O’Sullivan, one of the Skills Development team. David will talk you through the advice and support we offer. This may include help with study skills such as time management, organisation, exam revision technique, coursework support and/or literacy.
- Join next year’s Students’ Union President to hear all about life at Brock and how you can get involved in our college community.
- Pastoral and Welfare Manager, Maggie Hussey, will talk about how we support your health and wellbeing. This session will give you an overview of what is available and how to access various types of support.
- Our Admissions and Progression Manager, Steve Jenkin, will explain our Progression programme. The Progression programme is designed to help you embed key career-mobility skills and present yourself as an outstanding candidate for employment and/or higher-level study.
- Assistant Principal, Dominic Chapman, will guide you through the enrolment process and provide all the information you need to get off to a flying start.