You can launch or develop your career in customer service with this nationally-recognised apprenticeship qualification.
This opportunity is suitable for you if you who have been offered employment or are already working in a wide range of workplaces such as call centres, receptions and showrooms.
It is all about providing products and services for businesses and other organisations through face-to-face, telephone and digital communications.
Why choose Brock for Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2?
At Brockenhurst College you will learn from customer service experts with many years of experience in the range of establishments including call centres, hotels and other commercial environments.
Teaching & learning
You will learn the skills, knowledge and behaviours you need to take your customer service abilities to the next level.
You will compile a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate your progress and have regular contact with your college assessor.
There will also be a requirement for 20% off-the-job-training, which could see you undertake work-shadowing, make visits and conduct independent research.
You will study the following areas:
- Understanding the different needs and priorities of your customers and the best ways to manage their expectations.
- Knowing about internal policies and procedures, including any complaints processes and digital media policies that are relevant to you and your organisation.
- Understanding your role and responsibilities within your organisation, and the impact of your actions on others.
- Using a range of questioning skills, including listening and responding in a way that builds rapport, determines customer
- Maintaining informative communication during service recovery.
- Keeping your customer service knowledge and skills up-to-date.
Minimum entry requirements
- Functional Skills Maths and English miniumum Level 1 or these will be completed as part of the apprenticeship.
- You must be employed for a minimum of 30 hours per week
How will I be assessed?
There is a focus on continuous assessment through detailed feedback.
Importantly, you will undertake an End Point Assessment once you and your employer agree you are ready.
What can I do with this Apprenticeship?
On successful completion of this qualification you may wish to pursue workplace opportunities with more responsibility.
You can also aim for promotion, a new job, and/or higher-level study.