With this apprenticeship you can gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to successfully manage a team.
Over 18 months you will develop essential skills in project management and leading a team to reach a clearly defined outcome.
This learning opportunity is suitable for you if you have been offered management level employment or are already working in this capacity.
Why choose Brock for Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship Level 3?
You will learn from teachers with many years of professional experience in management, across various types of organisation. With their help and support you can launch or develop your career.
Teaching & learning
Your assessor will help prepare you for your End Point Assessment.
You will follow a programme which integrates the knowledge, skills and behaviour components to ensure you are ready to undertake the End Point Assessment.
On-programme assessment methods include:
- Development of evidence portfolio - including reports, assignments, evidence of tasks undertaken and presentations.
- Professional discussions with your assessor.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Feedback from line manager.
- Registration with a relevant professional body to assist with CPD.
You will cover the following knowledge and skills:
- Interpersonal excellence - managing people and developing relationships
- Organisational performance - delivering results
- Personal effectiveness - managing self
Plus provide evidence of:
- Taking responsibility
- Being inclusive
- Being agile
Minimum entry requirements
- GCSE Maths and English at grade 4 or above.
- It is essential that you are working at a supervisory/managerial level and are employed for 30+ hours per week.
- You will be required to complete Functional Skills Maths and English Level 2 if you have not previously achieved grade 4 - 9.
How will I be assessed?
You will complete an End Point Assessment at the end of your apprenticeship period.
This should only commence once your employer and assessor are confident you have developed all the knowledge, skills and behaviours defined in the apprenticeship standard.
Before the assessment all English and Maths components of the apprenticeship must be completed successfully.
Your End Point Assessment will consist of the following:
- Knowledge test
- Compentency based interview
- Assessment of portfolio of evidence
- Professional discussion relating to CPD activity
Information & support
- This qualification will predominately take place within the workplace.
- Off-the-job training will be in the form of monthly workshops delivered over the course of 10 months.
- Internet access both at home and in the workplace will be required in order to access our e-portfolio system.
What can I do with this Apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of this apprenticeship you may benefit from enhanced career prospects within management and leadership.
You may also choose to progress to a higher level qualification in management or related occupational areas.