Do you want a successful and rewarding career in business? Well this course could be the catalyst that helps you achieve your ambition.
You will learn about many different areas within business, which will give you ample opportunities to progress into a business-orientated role when you leave college.
This study will open your eyes to different careers within the business sector, and can open doors to higher level study opportunities including university.
It will also help give you the knowledge, skills and awareness to set up your own enterprise.
Why choose Brock for Business Level 3 Extended Diploma?
At Brock you will learn from teachers who have wide industry experience. This means they can give you unique real-world insights that you simply won’t get from a textbook alone.
During your studies you will have the opportunity to undertake practical projects, giving you the kind of hands-on experience employers want to see on your CV.
You can also take advantage of our good working relationships with a range of employers, including: Waitrose, Tesco, and Lush.
Teaching & learning
You will learn through a variety of approaches. These include: direct teacher input, case study assignments, simulations, role play, personal research, class discussions and team activities.
You will also have the opportunity to plan and run a business event. Furthermore, you will be encouraged to carry out your own research within a supportive and constructive teaching framework.
- Explore different kinds of businesses in order to gain a broad view of what the business spectrum comprises.
- Create a marketing campaign to help you gain essential marketing skills and knowledge.
- Develop the skills and knowledge of organising and coordinating a business event through your own live business event.
- Study the principles of leadership and management, giving you insights that are valued by employers.
- Learn how visual merchandising is used to promote the sale of goods and assemble your own live visual merchandising display in a retail outlet.
- Discover the skills needed to set up and run your own business and prepare a business plan for your idea.
Minimum entry requirements
Four GCSEs at grade grade 4 and above to include:
- English Language
If you have previously taken a First Diploma you should have achieved a Merit or Distinction.
What can I do with this qualification?
Many students progress into higher apprenticeships or gain permanent employment. For example, past students have secured higher apprenticeships at KPMG.
This course can also form part of your route into higher education, usually university but in-house qualifications as well.
In addition, you may progress towards gaining professional qualifications such as those offered by various chartered institutes like the Chartered Institute of Marketing, for example.
Brock has been absolutely brilliant in preparing me for my future, I feel happy and confident. My tutors are all so supportive and there is a really friendly atmosphere.
Overall A Level pass rate
Of students gained A* to B
Of students gained A* to C