Facilities at Marchwood
- Large indoor and outdoor bricklaying workshop areas
- Realistic facilities to complete real world assessments in the most suitable environment possible
- State of the art electrical test classroom with assessment bay areas
- Carpentry workshop for site carpentry and bench joinery
- Comprehensive range of power tools and woodworking machinery
- Mig and arc welding bay for practising hand skills
- Dedicated classroom for marine upholstery
- Dedicated electrical section with radars, GPSs and batteries
- Eight outboard engines
- 20 petrol and diesel inboard marine engines
- A speed boat and a sailing boat for students to take apart and rebuild
We also offer…
Secure parking – Plenty of FREE secure, floodlit parking right outside the training facility.
Hot food and drinks – A comfortable refreshment area offering hot food and snacks run by friendly staff.
Types of course available at Marchwood
Students aged 14-19 taking a vocational Construction or Marine course will mainly be based at Marchwood in order to utilise the outstanding specialist training facilities.
Whether you are already working in a trade or looking to learn a new skill, you’ll find a wide range of courses for adults at Marchwood.
Apprenticeships allow you to focus on a career area of your choice, train on the job and be paid as an employee whilst also studying for a nationally recognised vocational qualification – so you can earn while you learn.
Marchwood Marine & Construction
Unit A5A North Road
Marchwood Industrial Park