Equality & Diversity
We believe in treating people equally and respectfully as individuals.
Our Equality and Diversity Committee is made up of three task groups who meet regularly to review policies, carry out impact assessments and organise student-led promotions and events.
- Giving opportunities to all.
- Providing access to education, training, services and facilities.
- Taking positive action to address imbalances or under-representation.
- Celebrating differences and promoting diversity.
- Refraining from using language or engaging in behaviour that might cause offence.
- Valuing each individual and their unique circumstances.
- Accepting that each person has their own set of personal circumstances, backgrounds and cultures
- Ensuring that individuals do not experience discrimination or harassment as a result of these