These are reviewed each year to ensure we cover the widest and most relevant subjects to all students, whether you plan to go to university or straight into the workplace.
- Beauty & Complementary Therapies
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Early Years
- Electronics & DT Resistant Materials
- Health & Social care
- Hospitality & Catering
- Marine Technologies
- Media & Film Studies
- Modern Languages
- Performing Arts
- Physical Education & Sports
- Social & Human Sciences
- Travel & Tourism
- Uniformed Public Services
- Visual Arts
Choosing the right courses for you
We offer a flexible approach which allows you to select almost any combination to suit your higher education or career plans.
Whether you already know which career path you would like to follow and have a specific subject area you wish to focus on, or would like to keep your options open by choosing a more diverse mix, you will have the freedom to enjoy subjects that make the most of your talents and enable you to fulfil your ambitions.
How to Apply for Sixth Form
If you prefer, you can post an application form
- Enter your email address correctly as this will be our primary method of contact.
- Return to your account any time to amend information before submitting your application.
- When you submit your application we’ll contact you (and your parent/guardian if you are under 18) to arrange an interview.
- Subject to successful interview you will be offered a place.